Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Changes!

Aislyn and Kynsal at Kalahari!


Our Blue-eyed Butterfly!

Yup, she is standing now.

Aislyn's new hair cut

Kynsal has two teeth!

Wow! Many changes this past month. Mostly with Kynsal. She learned how to crawl, pull herself up, climb the stairs, get into everything, and have a temper all within 3 weeks! Our world is changing quickly and we have baby gates up everywhere now. I am sure things will become even more lively around here once #3 is added to the mix! Please pray for my sanity:o) As you can see I cut Aislyn's hair. I was tired of fighting her to brush it every morning so I cut it and she told me "I just love it so much!" I am glad because it is much easier. Aislyn had her face painted like a butterfly at the Reading Festival we took the girls to. They both had fun listening to stories, riding rides, jumping, meeting Franklin; Pooh Bear; Clifford etc. it was a long fun day. We also took the girls to Kalahari Waterpark Resort this past weekend. We met the Wagnitz family there for the weekend and had a blast! Kynsal did great and loved the water, and of coarse Aislyn was our little fish. Aislyn actually outlasted all the Wagnitz kid-o's. We are all happy to be home now recuperating!

No comments: